Cinco De Mayo
The Historic Pozo Saloon Grand Opening Fiesta
Saturday, May 5tth
- We’re kicking off our 160th year with the Grand Re-Opening of the world-famous Saloon and Restaurant just the way you remember it!
- Full Menu featuring Home-made BBQ Tri Tip, Burgers, Salads, Chicken, Linguica and a full selection of local wines, ciders and beers… including the World Famous, Pozo Martini!
- Free Entertainment on the famous Pozo back porch all afternoon ‘til sunset…
Noon to 1:00pm: Michelle and Chad (Acoustic Country Duo)
1:00pm -2:00pm: The Band Carter (Folk/Rock)
2:00pm-3:00pm: Seaweed Vipers (Gypsy Jazz)
3:00pm-4:30pm: Chad Land Band (Country Rock)
4:30pm-6:00pm: Grupo Folklorico Nueva Esperanza/New Hope Folkloric
Dance Group (Traditional Dance group)
Storytellers and special musical guests
6:00pm-7:00pm: Louie Ortega (Texa-Cali-Mex)
7:00pm-8:00pm The Creston Line (Americana-Roots)
Santa Margarita Historical Society will be on hand with demonstrations and stories from Pozo’s colorful rootin’, tootin’ & shootin’ past!
And if you’ve got a Pozo story to tell or a song to sing, let us know, and we’ll find a spot for ya!
Know before you go…
Free admission and parking
- All ages
- No Reservations required
- No outside food or drink (water excepted)
- Lawn chairs and blankets recommended
- (Picnic tables may be full during peak hours.)
- Camping facilities not available at this time
For more information about upcoming events, facility rentals or general inquiries:
Atist/Musician booking info:
Pozo Music Appreciation Society
John Mackey-Blaire Gilespe